Giraffe and Friends
First in the series! Your child, grandchild or other special child in your life will see the text come alive as they read about a giraffe with their own name. Then the giraffe finds two good friends, dog and a cat, that also have names that are familiar, making the story more meaningful for the young reader. The giraffe is the main character and his or her name appears on the cover. Every time your child reads the story of the giraffe, they will remember that you gave them the book, because the book begins with a personalized note from the giver. This book, the first in a series, tells the tale of a young giraffe making new friends. All illustrations are original artwork created by the author.
Each book is a perfect bound glossy paperback.
How to Make a Giraffe Book It is easy! …
1. Answer the questions to name the giraffe and his/her friends. This personalizes the story throughout using names familiar to the child.
2. Type your personalized note that appears in the book.
3. Shipping is FREE via USPS Media Mail.
4. Price includes tax.
5. The book will be printed to your specifications and shipped to you.
* indicates a required field