Giraffe and the Alphabet
Forever Keepsake! Your child, grandchild or other special child in your life will see the text come alive as they read about a giraffe named for him/her and friends named for siblings, cousins or friends. The giraffe is the main character and his or her name appears on the cover. Every time your child reads the story of the giraffe, they will remember that you gave them the book, because the book begins with a personalized note from the giver. This book, the third in the series, tells the tale of a young giraffe and his/her friends finding things that start from A to Z. All illustrations are original artwork created by the author. Each book is a perfect bound glossy paperback.
How to Make a Giraffe Book It is easy! …
1. Answer the questions to name the giraffe and his/her friends. This personalizes the story throughout using names familiar to the child.
2. Type your personalized note that appears in the book.
3. Shipping is FREE via USPS Media Mail.
4. Price includes tax.
5. The book will be printed to your specifications and shipped to you.
* indicates a required field